Well, he and his dad are hosting the “Ask the Expert” forum on Creation Conversations RIGHT NOW. You have to be a member to add comments, but anybody can read them.
I learned that:
- Noah HAS had his birthday this year (are we surprised?), so now he’s 15
- His younger sisters are probably going to be hosting the next batch of episodes
- But Noah will keep hosting ’til he gets too ancient (you know, 19 or so…) 😉
- He has a baby brother who was born last May (excellent time to have a baby, IMO)
- They’re planning to travel out of the USA for more episodes next year, Lord willing
- Noah’s parents let him take a break from studying biology to answer a question on the forum
How’s that for awesome? One of the best things about focusing on creation science this year has been getting to talk to some of the movers and shakers in our movement. Guess what! They are real people who answer questions, shake your hand, get colds, learn new things, play games, have a life and are just as excited about our Creator God as I am!
Remember now your Creator in the days of you youth, Ecclesiastes 12:1a